We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are buffered only for the duration of your usage of our website.
- Permanent cookies: These are cookies that retain information about visitors who repeatedly access our website. The purpose of utilising these cookies is to enable us to offer optimised user prompting, recognise visitors, and present upon repeated use a website that is as attractive as possible and provides interesting contents.
- First-party cookie and third-party cookie: The nex t time you access this website with the same device, the cookie and the information stored therein are either returned to the website that created them (first-party cookie) or transmitted to another website, to which it belongs (third-party cookie).
- Google AdWords: Wir benutzen Cookies um das Besucherverhalten zu analysieren. Open Terms of service
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics wird zum Anlayiseren des Websitetraffics verwendet. Open Terms of service
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel wird zum Analysieren des Besucherverhaltens verwendet. Open Terms of service
The processing is based on the Austrian Media Act and E-Commerce Act as well as Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO for the legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes.
The data collected from you in this way will be pseudonymised by technical precautions. An allocation of the data to your person is therefore no longer possible. The data are not stored together with other personal data of you.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Art. 6 (1) of the GDPR.
Under the following links you can find out how you can manage (among other things also deactivate) the cookies in the most important browsers:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen